Clothing and fashion are fundamental human needs regardless of technological changes. Fashion has evolved significantly over the past few years. Around the globe there are thousands of companies and brands working day and night to bring the latest fashion to their clients. The fabric of a garment is the basis for every fashion. Let’s look at the Top 10 Textile Manufacturing Companies that dominate the fashion industry for many years.
For more detail please visit>>>
1. Arvind Limited It is an Indian textile maker and is the flagship company of the Lalbhai Group, founded in 1931 in Ahmedabad. The company has set the trends for decades. It focuses on creating the finest fabric and exclusive styles. It is licensed for famous international brands such as Arrow Tommy Hilfiger, Arrow Cherokee.
2. Dorothy Perkins It is a U.S.-based clothing retailer and manufacturer that is renowned for its tights, lingerie and sleepwear collections. The company designs clothes with different styles and offers a wide range of facilities and outfit suggestions on their online stores. The brand is one of the top choices for women.
3. Bombay Dyeing The Indian flagship company of Whadia Group is a leader in the field of home textiles. This company has been redefining home fashion over the past few years. It offers the finest linens, bedding sheets, curtains and comforters as well as blankets and other items.
4. AgileThe French company was established in 1853 and produces high quality textile products. It is famous for its bias ribs and chinos.
5. Canterbury of New Zealand:The British-based sportswear brand that specializes in rugby football was established in 1904. Their tagline reflects their dedication towards the company: “committed to the game”. It is also the official partner of the New Zealand and Scotland cricket teams. It has sponsored a variety of rugby clubs and countries including England, Georgia, Japan, Poland, and others.
6. Admiral Sportswear: This UK-based company is focused on the production of sportswear that is related to cricket and football since 1914. The company is mainly focussed on three categories: football sports performance, retro-inspired sports fashion, and casual , sports-inspired fashion.
7. 7. It is a U.S.-based golf apparel business that was established in 1987. Initially, they were dealing in golf-related merchandise, and later , they began making other apparel as well. The brand’s representatives are golfers. Taylormade (Adidas) has purchased the business. Now, the company focusses on both modern and traditional clothing.
8.Bruno Banani It was established in 1933. it is a German-based clothing company that is involved in the production of both women’s and male’s clothes and undergarments. They also manufacture fashionable accessories such as belts, wallets, and shoulder bags. Biophys, an eco-friendly fiber that is biocompatible with humans, was among the most significant innovations made by the company.
9. Cone Mills Corporation: This Germany-based company is the largest manufacturer of denim. The corporation was owned by Asheville Cotton, Minneola Manufacturing Company, John Wolf Textiles, American Spinning Company. etc., which were later purchased by W.L. Ross. But, they’re still ruling as one of the largest makers of denim.
10. Cotton Corporation of IndiaThis initiative is managed by the Ministry of Textiles in India. The company is principally involved in the importing and exporting of cotton and related products from cotton across various countries in the world.